Halloween is just around the corner and we want to make sure that you have all the essentials to get your home in the spirit for the best holiday in October! Here are a few tips on how to decorate your home for Halloween:
- Front porch: Sprinkle Halloween on your front porch with pumpkins that have either been carved, painted or anything else creative you can think of. You can also decorate your front porch with straw hay that’s bundled together with themed Halloween ribbon.
- Doors: Decorate your doors with Halloween themed wreaths. You can make your own wreath with your favorite ribbon, pumpkins, spiders or anything else that fits your decorating needs. You can also buy Halloween wreaths at your nearest craft store.
- Windows: Place Halloween themed window clings on your windows, create silhouettes to hang in your windows, or if you really love Halloween, you could hang window treatments to really get your home in the spirit!
- Entry-Way: When trick-or-treaters arrive at your doorstep, you want to make sure they see the fun decorations you have for Halloween. You can set up a cauldron with a fog machine inside the pot, witches’ shoes, dimly lit electric candles or tall pillar candles.
- Inside Your Home: Strategically place candles or fake skulls that you got from a Halloween store around your home. Add fake frogs or eyeballs in jars to really get into Halloween or dress up your walls with “spooky” paintings or spider webs.
Do you have other tips on how to decorate your home for Halloween? Share with us in the comment section below!