What better way to celebrate the end of summer than with a Labor Day party? Whether you’re having an outdoor barbecue with friends and family or your shindig is going to be inside, here are some tips to help you throw a memorable get together.
- Test out recipes: If you’ve been itching to try that appetizer recipe on Pinterest, your Labor Day party would be the perfect time to test it out. Let your guests be food critics for the day and try some awesome recipes.
- Play games: Whether you’re partial to a jumbo-sized version of Jenga, Twister, cornhole, or a simple baseball and glove, it doesn’t matter. Get outside and have a blast with friends and family while doing something active. Encourage guests to bring any other games they think would be fun to have at your party, as well.
- Decorate with a theme: The typical go-to for a Labor Day party is a patriotic theme. However, if you’re celebrating going back to school or want to throw a beach party to relive the beginning of summer, you’ll want to decorate accordingly.
- Invitations: Get creative with fun DIY invitations or send out a simple online invitation. Don’t forget to add an RSVP date so you can keep yourself organized.
- Ask for help: Don’t feel like you have to do everything yourself. Let your guests bring different food or games. That way the pressure is off you to do everything and you can relax.
We hope you have a great Labor Day weekend! Do you have any other tips on how to throw a great Labor Day party? Share with us in the comment section below!